ITV Hub on Roku
We all know that Roku has set its mark in Great Britain’s media industry by introducing its streaming products line up after years of expectation. Roku offers more than 750 channels of various genres in the UK, but still, the inclusion of ITV hub on Roku is something that the UK people badly want. Make no mistake, as their request is valid despite the humungous channel collection. I mean, who wouldn’t miss great shows like Britains got talent, the vampire diaries, Family guy, Love Island and a lot more. There are also shows like Mr. Bean which won millions of hearts not just in the UK, but across the globe with its mind-boggling main character played by Rowan Atkinson. Many adrenaline-rushing broadcasts like Isle of Man TT, which is not just any sports event but the culmination of racers and bike enthusiasts across the continents. There is a show for everyone, any time of the day. The ITV hub is the amalgamation of 5 iTV channels that consist of various TV shows and movies that had a huge impact on the people of Britain.
Roku which is America’s most popular streaming device recently gained a great advantage over other players by including the ITV hub on the Roku channel store.
The Following Devices Support the ITV Hub from the Roku channel store.
- The Roku LT
- Roku 1, 2 and 3
- The Roku streaming stick
Roku has a versatile collection of channels on various genres in the US, but the UK’s platform is in the middle of upgrades. But the potential that Roku shows in the US is achievable in the UK too. Roku is carefully planning its strategy as it establishes its mark on the new soil.
How to Watch ITV Hub on Roku?
- Go to the search bar at the home screen or simply press the search button on your remote.
- Once at the search bar, type ITV hub.
- It should sport the original ITV’s logo and also check the “Developed by” section to make sure that it is the original channel that you were looking for.
- Now, click on the “Add channel” tab to begin with the installation process.
- The channel will start to download.
- Wait till the channel finishes downloading.
- Now get back to the home screen. There you will see the list of channels available.
- If the download is complete, you will see the ITV hub on the channel list.
- Launch the channel on your device.
- The ITV hub needs your credentials to sign in to your ITV account on Roku.
- Use the existing credentials or else create a new one by following the on-screen commands.
- Now, all that’s waiting are the shows for you to watch.
The ITV hub+ is one of the safest methods to stream the content on ITV without any advertisements. It costs around 4 pounds per month. The ITV is available for free but with the inclusion of adverts in between.
NOTE: – You don’t need a TV license to watch the regular content, but if you want to record the shows, you do need a TV license.
Other Ways to Watch the ITV hub Without Adverts
- You can watch ITV hub+ by using your good old free-view recorder, which is easy to operate but make sure it has the recording capacity to help with your intentions.
- There is also another way that you can stream the content without ad-free though it is a longer route to take. You can stream the video without any sound and complete the playback. Make sure to not reload the content or exit from the page. Now when the playback is over, you can simply drag the marker to the beginning and start watching the video. This is a bit of a drag but doesn’t put a hole in your pocket if you plan your time.
If you are going to do a lot of binge-watching, then paying for the subscription will be a good choice as you can stream movies and shows, non-stop without any ads interfering.
ITV hub not working?
The following 2 questions are the most commonly searched questions on the web regarding the topic “ITV hub not working”.
1. Can I Watch Programs on ITV outside UK?
The answer is NO; you can’t watch any movies or shows outside the UK.
2. I Am in UK, but Unable to watch ITV?
If your IP address is somewhere outside the UK, then you may want to change it to your current location as it will not work when your location is anything outside the UK.
This blog will enlighten you all about the ITV hub on Roku.