Are you opting for a subscription channel where you can have access to unlimited movies and TV shows? Roku Amazon Prime is the excellent option for you where you can watch any number of shows and movies after making one payment!
Roku Amazon Prime cost
- You can avail the Amazon prime membership at just $12.99/month or you can avail access for $119/year with a one-month free trial
- On top of that, there is an amazing discount in Amazon prime membership if you are a two or four-year college student with an active and valid .edu email
- There is no contract for the Amazon Prime membership and you can cancel anytime
Roku Amazon Prime features
- You can have access to the humongous amount of TV shows and films that are available on the Prime Video channel
- You can watch without any interruption of ads and other pop-ups with Prime
- Moreover, you can rent or purchase TV shows or movies at a low cost with prime membership and start streaming
- Furthermore, you can choose the video quality (HD or SD) that you want to rent or buy-in
- You can now easily find whatever show or movie you are looking for from the various categories available
- Some of the categories that are available on the Prime Video channel are Originals, Movies, TV, Kids, Action, Adventure, Fantasy and plenty of others
- There is also a ‘Watch Next’ category on the Prime Video homepage that suggests you movies and series from your previous views
- You can also find categories like Recommended Movies, Popular TV, Classic TV, Recently Added TV, and many more to make searching for you easier
- There is a gigantic amount of movies & TV Series available on Amazon Prime that you can choose from.
What are the steps involved in activation of Amazon Prime on Roku?
You can activate and start streaming your favorite content from Amazon Prime in a few simple steps
- First, navigate to the Amazon website and log in or create a new account by entering your credentials
- After that, go to the Prime video and click ‘Start your free trial’ and enter your payment method and complete the process
- Following this, turn your Roku com link device on and go to the search box and enter ‘Prime video’ and search
- Otherwise, you can browse through the channels in the ‘Streaming channels’ category and select Prime Video
- Subsequently, add the Prime Video channel and install it on your Roku device by selecting ‘Add channel’ option
- After the installation of the Prime Video channel, you can sign in with your Amazon credentials
- On the other hand, you can register on the Amazon website using the Amazon Prime Roku channel code
- If you choose the latter option an Amazon Prime Roku channel code will appear on your Roku screen
- Thereafter, on your computer or laptop, navigate to amazon.com/mytv and sign in with your Amazon credentials
- Finally, enter the Amazon Prime channel code and activate the Prime Video channel on your Roku device
You can also add the Prime Video channel on your smartphone, if you are using the Roku mobile app
- First, open the Roku mobile app on your smartphone and tap in the ‘Channels’ icon
- After that, select the ‘Channel Store’ and search for ‘Prime video’ or you can browse and select from the list of channels
- Finally, add the Prime video channel and sign in to start streaming your favorite TV series and movies
For further information about Roku Amazon Prime, feel free to contact our customer service @ +1-844-740-1130 toll-free number.