Want to activate Roku streaming device? For Roku activation you can keep to the steps given below
For activating the Roku streaming players you use and to manage the channels you have installed maintain an account in Roku. Moreover it will safeguard your preferences and settings. It is essential to create a workable email address in relation to the account. The password you use for the Roku account has to be safe and secure from unauthorized access. Most importantly Roku activation does not require payment.
How to Set up Roku?
Find the ports on the back of Roku device
Roku has many kinds of models and each of it has different ports available. The ports on Roku will aid you in deciding how to connect the TV to the device
Find the connection ports on the TV set
At first, examine the ports on Roku where you would have to set up the connection. You will have to utilize the TVs HDMI ports
Link Roku to TV with HDMI cord
The simple way to connect Roku with the television set is by the HDMI cord. It must belong to connect both TV and Roku at a convenient angle
Connect Roku to the power source
You can use the power adapter to link Roku to the power source
Place the batteries in the Roku remote by removing the back cover.
Power on the TV and select input
Utilize the input button on the remote and choose the input as HDMI or the composite
Pairing remote with the device
A message will display with the directions to connect the remote with the device. Input language has to be selected here. Select the language for input in the settings and this can also changed in the settings if in the future you prefer to change.
Roku activation steps
- Firstly, go along with the Roku quick start guide that comes with the Roku
- Then finish the on-screen instructions to link the Roku device to the network you use
- When the Roku is connected it will begin downloading the vital software that is required
- After that, the Roku device will then show a link code
- Note down the code and then visit the site Roku.com/link on the computer and the mobile
- Type the link perfectly as there are many fraudulent sites to misguide the users
- On the site key in the link code and press submit
- Stick to all the steps on the site to create Roku account
- You have to log in to the Roku account
- When you are creating the Roku account you will be required to fill in the details of the payment method. It will allow you to rent and buy the movies you prefer in Roku
- You will not be charged while creating the account, on the other hand, you will only be charged when you are buying or renting the channels
- The major credit cards and PayPal are the methods supported by Roku
- Lastly, you can create a pin for avoiding unauthorized access
How to add Channels on Roku?
After performing the Roku activation you will be waiting to add the channels. Add and activate the channel in the Roku device by first searching for the channel in the Roku channel store
- Go to the streaming channels found in the main menu
- Type in the name of the title of your choice for instance this may be TV channels, movies or shows. Also, use the genres in the list for easy search process
- If it’s free you have to add the channel by clicking the Add channel option
- If the channel belongs to pay category, purchase it through credit card
- You will also be asked to log in to the account for the channel you want to stream on Roku
- For the pay-TV channels, you must first add the channel on your Roku and will only be able to stream through the Service providers credentials
- The activation codes also play a vital part here. The code will show on the TV screen and you must use this for Roku activation. Put in the activation code on the website and there you go! The channel will activate
If you prefer you can give a call to our team @ +1-844-740-1130 to know more about Roku activation.