Bet Plus On Roku
Bet Plus is probably the best channel you can opt for if you are using a Roku device. Roku has 3000+ channels in its arsenal, but Bet Plus is on a different league from the rest of them. Even though the channel is branded as a channel for the blacks, it is not true. You can find some intriguing and exclusive contents on Bet plus irrespective of the orientation you stick to. Tyler Perry is the mastermind behind this channel, so this is more viewers’ focused. Go through this blog to know how to watch Bet+ on Roku.
What do I need to Activate Bet+ on Roku?
You will need the following things to activate Bet+ on Roku.
- A Roku account
- Adequate internet connection
- A computer or smartphone
- A TV provider’s credentials
How to Add the Bet Plus Channel on Roku?
You can add the Bet plus channel in three ways.
- From your TV
- From the web
- Also from the mobile application
From Your TV
- Launch your Roku device by choosing the right input on your TV.
- After this, check for any updates for your device. If you find any, update the device immediately.
- If your device is up to date and no software update is available, then don’t break a sweat. You can jump to the next step in the process.
- Go to the search bar from your home screen. Here, you have to type in your channel’s name to find it across your Roku channel store.
- You can cross verify the channel’s logo to make sure that you have got the channel you were looking for in the list.
- If your search criteria match, you can click to open the channel.
- Right next to your channel description page, you will have the “add channel” tab.
- Click on it to download the channel to your device.
- You can also use the voice feature on your remote to directly jump to the channel result. This way, you can skip all these intermediary steps.
- The channel will download within a few seconds as it goes light in weight.
From the Web
- The process is much similar to adding a channel from the Roku channel store on the TV.
- Search for the Roku channel store on the web and open it.
- You will need the Roku account details to log in to your Roku channel store.
- Make sure you use the right credentials to sign in to your Roku channel store as the channel will be downloaded to the Roku device with which the corresponding Roku account is linked.
- Sign in to your Roku channel store using the Roku account’s credentials.
- Go to the search bar and lookup for the channel you want to add.
- Once you find it, click on the “Add channel” tab to download the channel to your Roku device with which your Roku account is linked.
- Wait till the download is complete; once over, you can complete the process by signing out of the Roku channel store.
- The channel you want to add to your arsenal will be added, once you power up your Roku device from scratch.
- You can find the channel on your channel list once the download is complete.
From the Mobile Application
- Roku mobile application is one of the best features of the Roku platform.
- The application is available for both the android and iOs devices.
- You will have to use your Roku account’s credentials to sign in to your Roku application on mobile.
- Once done, you can search for a particular channel in the search bar.
- Open the channel to proceed with the downloading of the channel.
- Click on the “add channel” tab to initiate the download.
- The download will take only a few seconds, depending upon your internet speed.
- Once the channel is downloaded, you can see the channel loading up on your device once you power-cycle your device.
- Once the restart is complete, you can see the channel loading up on your device.
- Voila, your first step towards entertainment.
How to Activate the Bet+ on Roku using bet.com/activate?
You can look at the steps below to complete the activation process of the Bets plus channel on Roku.
- Once you have added the Bets plus channel on your Roku platform, you can proceed with the activation process of the channel.
- Launch the channel and try playing any contents available on the channel.
- This will trigger the sign-in option to pop up.
- You will need a TV provider’s credentials to log in to your Bets plus channel.
- Make sure you have the account credentials handy. This will help you save the last moment tension.
- Use these credentials to log in to your channel; once you are in, you will see the activation code on your display.
- Now, launch your browser on a laptop or smartphone and go to bet.com/activate
- Once you are on the webpage, you can see a space where you can enter the activation code.
- After you enter the activation code, continue further.
- The codes will take a few moments to verify, so don’t stress out.
- After the code verifies, you have to select the TV provider from the list to use the credentials to log in.
- Once you log in, you can start streaming the contents on the Bets plus channel on your Roku TV.
If you don’t find your TV provider on the list of providers, don’t panic. The channel is covering almost all the providers available in the country, or you can also indicate your TV provider to include this channel to their list. You can also use any other third-party channels to sign in to your Bets plus channel.
What can go Wrong While Activating the Bet Plus Channel on Roku?
- Make sure your internet connection is up to the mark. There should not be any obstructions while activating the channel.
- Ensure that you type in the activation code the right way, so the activation process is over within a few seconds.
- If you forget your TV provider’s credentials, you can retrieve them by contacting your TV provider.
- You may have to authorize your account and answer a few security questions to retrieve the password/ change it.
- If you are not able to add the channel or find the channel on your Roku channel store, try updating the software and add the channel through any alternative methods.
Connect with our professional helpdesk if you have any doubts regarding how to watch Bet+ on Roku or Roku device in general. We are here to help you with your problem at any given time at Roku.com/link or call us @ +1-844-740-1130 for the day and would be glad if given a chance to assist you.